Once you submit your order on our site your order will automatically be processed and delivered to the board company/shaper of your choice. Your billing will be processed and charged at the same time your order is submitted.
You cannot cancel your order at any time once the transaction has been completed. Every board order is custom made specifically for you and cannot be refunded.
Allow 2-4 weeks for a custom board to be made. Once we receive your board, allow 1-2 weeks for your custom Vektor installation before we ship out your order to you.
Shipping charges will be applied to all domestic and international orders via email invoice. This will allow us to bill you for the exact cost of shipping. Your order will not be shipped until we receive payment of the additional shipping amount.
Shipments for a single board to Hawaii and the East Coast are approximately $30.00-$35.00, California Shipments are approximately $15.00-$20.00
PLEASE NOTE: Taxes or Fees may arise from a shipment outside of the USA. Vektor Systems is not responsible to quote or pay for any duties resulting from the receiving parties country. Delivery of shipment is usually received one to four weeks from the time they are shipped. However, some orders occasionally take longer depending on postal services and customs in your country.
Vektor Systems will replace or repair the fin system with defective craftsmanship within 30 days from purchase.
Vektor Systems cannot refund money, replace, or exchange a product due to your dissatisfaction with the performance of a board or Vektor fin system.
Vektor Systems is not responsible to replace or exchange a bodyboard if it is not made to your specifications other than the Vektor board line. It is the responsibility of the individual board company to provide you with the correct specifications that you requested. Contact the board company/manufacturer for their return policies and procedures.
Products will not be replaced, or repaired due to:
– Product damaged or subjected to misuse on the part of the user.
– Product altered or modified in any way by the user.
– Product not handled in accordance with the care instruction guidelines.
– Normal wear and tear to product.
– Any other means other than the intended use.
YOU MUST HAVE AN R.A. NUMBER BEFORE SHIPPING ITEMS BACK FOR RETURN/EXCHANGE
Follow these steps for a RA# (return authorization number) for defective craftsmanship.
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an RA# (within 30 days of the original ship date). In this email please remember to include your name, order number, the item(s) that you wish to return, and the reason for return.
2) We will email you back with a unique RA#. Merchandise must be shipped within 10 days of the issuance. If product is not shipped within 10 days of issuance the RA# expires.
3) Pack the item(s) in a sturdy box and ship the box via UPS or other insured shipping service. You are responsible for any shipping damages/loss that may occur. The RA# MUST be clearly written on the outside of the box when it is returned to us.
94-1221 Ka Uka Blvd #108-214
Waipahu, HI 96789
You may be asked to ship the item back at your expense via a method that we specify. We will credit your account for the return shipping costs at a maximum of equal to what we paid to ship it to you. If getting reimbursed for return shipping costs, you must ship the item via a method that we approve in advance.
If you have any questions about the ordering process, or need any assistance to place an order, please feel free to contact: email@example.com.